Being a mother is one of the most beautiful things in the world. Motherhood is not just a stage but a whole life in itself. It has been said and written in various paces that motherhood is undefined and can’t be expressed in words and is amongst the world’s most selfless relations.
However, being a Mom isn’t easy. It is a responsibility packed with a lot of devotion and dedication towards the child. Here are some baby journey tips you can apply.
Be your child’s first best friend:
The world is full of a variety of people. To save your child from negativity, it is important to guide him on the best path. And being a mother, it becomes difficult to deal with a child turning into a teenager.
The only solution to this is to become your child’s friend. The more friendly you will be with him, the easier it will be for him to open up to you. Share everything with you, just like a good friend.
How to manage work and children together?
It becomes really hard to be a Mom and working professionally at the same time. A working lady finds it difficult to balance her motherly and professional responsibilities because both of them require dedication and sincerity.
Here are a few things you can do to balance your work and childcare.
- Always manage to prepare your child’s breakfast and lunch. It will not only give you a few moments with him right after waking up, but these small gestures will make him fall in love with you.
- Help him with his homework. No matter how tired you are after your work, care to check his studies and academics even after availing tuition services.
- Always make sure you visit his school at regular intervals or on special occasions or at parent-teacher meets. It follows not only for others but for fathers as well. Both parents should be sincere towards their child’s academic and personal development.
- Go on short trips or at least take time once a week for outings. It is important to build a friendly relationship with your child, and going out often can help you do so.
- Share responsibilities with your spouse. A child needs to get the personal attention of either of the parent. So, when you are busy, ask your husband to take care of your child.
- Don’t depend on babysitters and tutors. It is suggested to take help and cooperate with them but does not trust them wholly. Your child is your first responsibility. Always care to keep an eye on your child and how well he is doing with his babysitter or tutor.
- Engage him in other extracurricular activities. If you are too busy with your work, don’t let him idle and too free. Admit you’re a child to swimming classes or music classes or dance lases and take care of his activities, improvement, and problems on your own.
Reading and learning about childcare is good and helpful but look for your customized and personal ways to handle your child. Take care of his small needs and always be there your him at times of need.
That said, enjoy your motherhood!…